L.J. Holmes

L.J. Holmes
In her many Guises.

Monday, October 6, 2008

Guest Blogging Part Two

I promised I'd be back...it just took me a couple days to follow through. However, in that time I really thought about the scariest things and have come up with some more...Did you doubt that I would?

First on my list is:



...fat guys in Speedos. But I'm not sure if they're better than or worse than...



...fat guys in diapers. (Anyone remember the Law and Order Criminal Intent segment with the fat guy in diapers who had his own secret nursery...and all the yuck, accouterments of his perversion? Can I just say this now...yech, yuck, ewww, blah!)

I did find, staying on the fat guy theme, this pic which really begs one to question the sanity of some fat guys...I mean why would he want to do this?



And no matter how mature I get, I still do not want to be upwind, down-wind, side wind, or anywhere up-close-and-personal with these guys!


Of course we have the TYPICAL things we are all wired to be afraid of...



...ugly vampires...although not ALL vampires are ugly...like the guy on MOONLIGHT...



...who reminds me a LOT of the vampires in Christine Feehan's books.

BUT THE SCARIEST OF ALL SCARIES IS:



...Tom Cruise trying to be hunky...




...Tom Cruise basking in the limelight...



...Tom Cruise as a bobble-head...

But the absolutely scariest of all is Tom Cruise as....



...a HUSBAND!!!!!!!

Well there you have some of the scariest things that popped into my mind as I contemplated Guest Blogging on my daughter's Blog. I'm sure you can think of more. Let me know what you come with...and check out my daughter's blog. Her link is http://katluvr130.blogspot.com

No comments: