L.J. Holmes

L.J. Holmes
In her many Guises.

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

LJ HOLMES PRESENTS: MURDER IS A FAMILY AFFAIR

Wednesday, January 26, 2011LJ HOLMES PRESENTS MURDER IS A FAMILY BUSINESS



Look at this cover done by the excessively talented cover artist, Delilah Stephans. I wish I knew how to make it bigger so you could see the amazing detail, but who can not go "awww" when they see the adorable kitty eyeing that gun with kitty-like intelligence?

Heather Havens is one of the talented authors now signed with Muse It Up Publishing. She has created a family of detectives The Alvarez family, run by Mama and every family member, including the adorable kitty, has a role to play.


I have been one of the fortunate ones to read snippets from the Alvarez family's journals posted by Heather Havens over at the Muse It Up Blog. Check it out, and while you're scrolling through the blogs take some time and tour through the postings by some of the other authors about to become a part of your life's secret...or not so secret pleasures.

Thanks for stopping by, and I promise tomorrow's cover will be equally as stunning and you won't regret stopping by while enjoying your morning coffee.





Posted by Lin at 12:35 PM Email This BlogThis! Share to Twitter Share to Facebook Share to Google Buzz

9 comments:





Rebecca Ryals Russell said...

Good job, Lin. I like your approach.

July 2, 2010 2:00 PM

Kat said...

My mom is delightful. Lea chose her for that award for her monkey. LOL

July 2, 2010 2:03 PM

Lin said...

Thanks Rebecca. I had to figure a way to help while I deal with surgery...this should be easy...she says as the ceiling comes crashing down upon her hapless head.

July 2, 2010 2:03 PM

Lin said...

And now I have to go in and feed him until he's ready to pop again...and after the nice diet Ginger had me put him on...boy small monkeys just don't get the same appreciation.

July 2, 2010 2:05 PM

Ginger Simpson said...

I can't wait until I have a stunning cover to share. :)

July 2, 2010 2:09 PM

Lin said...

I love you Ging, and I promise I will praise it and you for the incredible talent you are. I hope I do you justice when the time comes.

July 2, 2010 3:29 PM

Roseanne Dowell said...

Terrific idea, Lin. Great posts. Can't wait to see Double the Trouble up there too.

July 2, 2010 4:05 PM

Larion aka Larriane Wills said...

great show. as fast as the covers are coming in, it should keep you busy for quite awhile.

July 2, 2010 8:29 PM

Lin said...

And I am eager to be kept busy. I love the Muse It Up covers and our authors. I can't wait until the world gets to know the amazing people here as well as I now do. It has been a unique and moving experience to have so many talented people enter my life the way the Muse It Up family has. Thank you all for letting me share this magic carpet ride we are all on. The Universe is our playground.

July 2, 2010 11:01 PM

Post a Comment

No comments: