L.J. Holmes

L.J. Holmes
In her many Guises.

Monday, February 28, 2011

FOR WHOM THE BELL TOLLS...OKAY WHO STOLE MY BELL

What the FRAG is going on with

Twitter? I have been trying for two days to call up my Twitter page yet nothing...sometimes I get

an empty page, other times it won't even connect.

I mentioned in another posting how much I loathe changes being sadistically and routinely made by these sights just as soon as I get to where I have them figured out.

I want to grow gracefully into

my senility without having it challenged before it has even set in by the continuous changes every time I

blink here on the Internet.

So who the FRAG stole my

frigging bell? I want to toll my Twitter, but can't corale that blasted bird and make it tweet! When I first signed onto Twitter, Glenn Kleier told me I was doing fine with the structured social site...boy am I so NOT sure!

No comments: